S&CC is due on the first day of every month and payable without demand from the Town Council. We give our residents a one-month grace period to pay their S&CC. This means that if payment is made within the month, late payment penalty fee will not be imposed.
Your S&CC is meant for the maintenance and upkeep of the common property within Pasir Ris - Punggol Town and Punggol East SMC.
The monthly Service & Conservancy Charges (S&CC) goes towards the maintenance of the estates. Some of these services include:
• Provision of essential maintenance and repairs of lifts, water pumps, switchrooms, lightings and lift rescue services
• Conservancy and cleaning works
• Landscaping and horticultural works
• Preventive and cyclical maintenance works including repainting and re-roofing
• Replacement of water pipes and automatic refuse chute-flushing systems
|Property Type||S&CC Payable|
(With Effect From 1 June 2017)
Commerical Properties Shop with Living accommodation
$2.20/sqm subject to a minimum of $73, in addition to the reduced rate of conservancy and service charges for the equivalent room types for residential (except for Executive Apartment)
- S$30 or 5% of outstanding S&CC per month, whichever is higher.